Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16, 2010 - Date & Time of Will's Funeral

Dear Family, Friends,

We just made arrangements for Will's funeral this morning.
The ceremony will take place:

Monday September 20, at 2:00 pm
McInnis & Holloway Funeral Home
5008 Elbow Drive SW
Calgary

If you would like to participate in Will's ceremony in any way, please contact me (Jack Vanderlee)
jack@jawdropmarketing.com - 403 809 4214) before Sat. Sept 18 - to ensure proper preparation.

Please feel free to pass this information on to everyone you know, who would like to attend our farewell to Will.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lenz Family,

    I have been trying to come up with something to say since I heard the heartbreaking news of Willy's passing, it has been hard letting the news sink in; I am just praying that everyone in time can find peace in their hearts.
    I wish I could have come to help celebrate his life but since I can not be there in person, I thought I would write a few words.
    Willy and his beautiful family have been wonderful to me over the years; I have some very good/wonderful childhood memories of spending Debbra & Morleys vacations at the Lenz house, learning to drink tea and eating chocolate on my toast; camping trips where willy had to dig splinters out of my feet because I thought it would be a good idea to run bear foot on a wood dock. I also feel blessed to have spent a day with Willy while I was in Calgary last helping with the Sun & Salsa event.

    What can I really say other then he'll be missed, loved, and remembered
    ~Ashley Harrigan

    ReplyDelete